Saturday, May 02, 2009

Andrew's Baptism

March 14, 2009
Andrew 8
Justin almost 6
Blake 3 1/2
Brooklyn 4 1/2 months

OK, seriously I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried to reformat this post and put my pictures in the right order, and everytime I do it shuts down on me!!!! So, I will just post it and you'll have to look around and guess the correct order!

This first one is before the baptism... the 4 kids.























After the baptism...
















Todd's parents and our family after the baptism








My siblings that were there... Brett, Annette, and Shawna.








Brett, Annette, Juliana and Shawna









Shawna and her cute boyfriend David!

































After the baptism we ate lunch with the family at Todd's parents house. The boys all played football outside. It was a beautiful day!


























































Carson, Brett, and Annette (Carson is Brett's girlfriend)

















Annette and baby Brooklyn



































Before the baptism... Todd and Andrew



Mom and Andrew before the Baptism


3 Amigos... Love these little guys!

2 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I love all the pictures. So Todd looks so much like Rick! I can hardly believe it. I wish I had been there. Everyone looks like they had a great time.

alexandra said...

That baby that would cry with a huge wide-open mouth has been baptized! You guys have the cutest family. so does this mean he was baptized in Utah?