Saturday, May 02, 2009

2 Future Cougars

At the Cougar Eat
March 13, 2009

The boys were so EXCITED to be at BYU and eating lunch in the REAL Cougar Eat. Watch out BYU... here come 2 more cougars!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

alexandra said...

I am so bummed that you guys already went to Utah this year. We will be there in July. It brings back such memories to see the old campus, and then to see the children of Todd and Juliana walking around that place . . . !

Thanks for you kind comment on my blog! It made my day!

The Oakey's said...

I can't believe all this BYU talk, I thought that the Allen's might have rubbed off on you guys but I guess there is no such luck! JK Hope things are going well in Texas.

Camie Oakey
GO UTES!!

Laurie said...

My boys LOVE the Cougar Eat too! We went to a men's volleyball game when Gabe was really little. He was so excited to see Cosmo since he slept with stuffed cougar every night. But he was really sad not to see his stuffed horsey walking around too!

alexandra said...

Once again, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my mothers day post. You are too nice. I am totally flattered that you want to link to it.

Happy Mothers Day Juliana! I really hope we can meet up somewhere one day soon.