Andrew couldn't be more excited to start cub scouts... especially since it means going with Dad up to the church on Tuesday nights. He is so excited and loved working on his Bear, and now he's working on his Wolf. I have entered a world I never knew about before...and will be in for what seems like an eternity!
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago

3 comments:
Logan is going to be 8 in June! I was just looking at our ward bulletin and saw that the "Scout Day Camp" was coming up in July and I couldn't believe that my little boy was going to be in Cub Scouts! Where has the time gone!?!??!!?
I love that Andrew is a scout!! Does he always stand like a Chatelaine when posing for pictures? See pic #2 on your post.
got ya. With 5 sons in a row I thought we'd be going to pack meetings for ever..... Chop on me! All married and gone.. Not only that, but they're all eagle scouts...and I don't think any of them really like camping)
Post a Comment