Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Party Central

Todd and I are kind of lame when it comes to parties... but we wanted Andrew to have a special one for his 8th birthday. I checked to make sure the weather would be nice and we had 12 boys over for his OUTDOOR birthday party. Yes, that is right. They stayed in the back yard the entire night. They actually had a great time. We played relay races, a stomp the balloon game, jumped on the tramp, at pizza, cake, and ice cream... and they got to run wild and be crazy. What 8 year old boy wouldn't love that?

Here's Justin, Andrew, and Blake at the party.

Andrew blowing 0ut his candles...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MollyE said...

What a great idea! I will have to do one of those sometime. We went the opposite direction and decided to keep birthday 8 low key since we will be having so much family in town next week for Baptism. Isn't it crazy how old our kids are getting?