Justin lost his 2nd tooth on Andrew's birthday! I think Andrew was kind enough to pull it out for him. What a good big brother! I also think the tooth fairy remembered to come that night. That doesn't happen very often around here. I guess with all the wind in our area the tooth fairy has a hard time getting in their room. It usually takes the fairy a few days to make it all the way to underneath the pillow.
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago

1 comment:
We finally gave up on the tooth fairy after too many disappointments. Our kids still put the tooth under the pillow and if the tooth fairy forgets to come then they bring us the tooth in the morning in exchange for some money. Kind of lame, I know. Maybe we should hand over the change when we pull the tooth...
Post a Comment