Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Happy 8th Birthday Andrew!!!
These pictures were from his actual birthday. He had a delicious breakfast of at the donut shop with his brothers and dad.
This next picture is at Red Robin where they sang Happy Birthday to him. He was so surprised... I told the waitress earlier when Andrew wasn't paying attention. He just couldn't believe they KNEW it was his birthday! I wish I had captured the smile on his face when they gave him the ice cream and sang to him. He LOVED it!

Andrew opened presents with mom, dad, and Justin. Blake and Brooklyn were asleep. Here he is with Justin opening the card that said, "I'll put your laundry away." And the next one was of him opening the card with $20 from Grandma and Grandpa Salway. He LOVED it!


Here's the BakuGans from Grandma Katy... the "theme" of his 8 year old party.



Singing Happy Birthday! Missing a few people... it was late! Todd was videoing and I was taking pictures. It looks so small!












3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Happy Late Birthday, Andrew! Why didn't your mommy post the news about the phone call from your secret admirer at school? I think DARLA was her name? It looks like you had a rockin' party!! Wish I was there!!

bloggingchristy said...

Fun birthdays!! WE REALLY need to get together with you guys! I need to hold that cute little girl brooklyn while she's still little :) She's adorable

The Wright Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! You seem like such a totally cool big brother! I hope that all your wildest dreams came true on your birthday!