I'm trying to catch up on blogging before the baby comes... and my life turns upside down for a while. School started the end of August and the boys are loving it! I'm loving having just Blake at home with me for a while.


Justin is in all day kindergarden! We BOTH love it! It's so wierd to go eat lunch with him... I used to take him with me to eat lunch with Andrew. I can't believe how fast time flies.

Here's my big second grader! Andrew is doing great- and we love his teacher.

Walking to the school on the first day. I love these pictures of Dad and his boys....

Justin sitting at his new desk!

Andrew sitting at his new desk.

So- once I got the boys off to school... I had preparations to make because I was heading off to the American Idol Concert!!! I'll post about it next.
4 comments:
Oh, seeing your boys makes me miss teaching... NOT!!!! Actually, I'm sure I'd love both of your boys, since they are my nephews. I'll enjoy some time off from school for a few years. The next time I step foot inside a classroom I'll be an overprotective parent asking the teacher what in the heck DOL is. Just kidding, you aren't overprotective. I'm the one that won't let anyone hold my baby.
Enjoy those days!!! They go by faster than you know. I can hardly believe that my "baby" is about to leave on a mission. It was only yesterday that he, too, was on his way to kindergarten!
Susan
Those boys sure are handsome! can't wait to see what a Salway girl looks like!
Todd, I just saw your recent addition to your backyard. I love the basketball court.
Post a Comment