Wednesday, October 15, 2008

American Idol concert!!!

Oh Yeah BABY!!! We went to the American Idol concert when they came to Dallas on August 25. It was so fun! Here are a few highlights of the night...

Kerinne, Me, Ahna, and Deena. Thanks for the great tickets Christian!!!
Posted by Picasa


Michael Johns totally surprised me... I wasn't a huge fan of his during the season, but he gave one of the best performances. You have to watch the 2 drunk ladies in front of us... they gave the best show of the night. You'll see them in all of these videos!



This is Carly Smithson- again, not a huge fan during the season, but I loved this performance! Can you guess who I enjoyed more? Carly or the 2 ladies in front.

Oh yeah baby.... David Archuleta! My number 1 Idol. I love it when he sings... he is my favorite. When he sings... it's like a teenage crush all over again. When he talks... not so much. So- just sing David.... just sing.

6 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Wait one second.. why did you delete that comment of mine? Come on now!

Bart and Krista said...

Put it back.

Julie E. said...

FUN!! Our kids were so bummed that we didn't go...

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love Michael Johns... he was my favorite! Great accent, very handsome and he can sing.

MitchAshley said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I am sure you had a blast. I think it would've been more fun to watch you than the concert. : ) Sad I missed it!!

Deena said...

Uhgg!!! I look horrible in that picture! Oh well- it was a great night and fun to re-live it through your blog!