Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Justin the Soccer Boy!

We have found Justin's passion... Soccer! I can't get him to move for anything around the house. I am like a broken record... "do this... put that away.... stop teasing... brush your teeth... etc." He is so SLOW. Well, Todd and I were both stunned as we watched him during his first soccer game. I have never seen him move so fast in my life, and not just for one move, but for the entire game! He loves soccer and he has done so well! I think one game he scored about 9 goals... and he usually averages about 6. Way to go Justin!


So, our first soccer game was Sept. 6 at 4 pm. It was seriously like 98 degrees outside. I didn't know how I was going to make it in the heat. So, I borrowed an umbrella, brought ice packs, and tons of water. Todd took a picture of me with my umbrella and ice pack on my neck. You should really try it sometime. Ice packs on your neck and legs during a hot game can make all the difference!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bart and Krista said...

Interesting. I put ice packs on my neck as I sat on a bus, 9 months pregnant, that was 98 degrees with 50 screaming kids. It made it all better.