Monday, June 09, 2008

There's a FROG in the flowers!

A few weeks ago I was planting flowers with Justin and Blake. I dug the holes and Blake and Justin would grab me the flowers that were sitting up on our front porch. I had ordered these flowers from our neighbor who was selling flats for baseball. They were delivered the day before we left for Palm Springs... and sat on our porch for about 2 1/2 weeks before I was able to plan them. Anyway, towards the end of the planting, Blake went to grab another flower and said, "there's a frog in the flowers!" I said, "Justin, go and see." So, he went over there and sure enough, there was a frog who made his home in our flowers. After we got him out, I asked for another flower... and sure enough, there was another frog. Sorry frogs- they had to go and find a new home. They were sure cute though.


They hid out in the corner of our porch for a while... but they're long gone now.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your boys LOVED the frogs. What a treasure to find while planting.

WhitParks said...

Ew, Juliana! Those frogs are not at all cute. Gross. I need to get over how I think creepy things are yucky...my son is kind of scared of creepy things and it is all my fault!

Theresa Walker said...

Those frogs are HUGE. My boys would have loved it. We are catching frogs all the time but they are the size of a quarter.

Tanya C. said...

Those frogs are big! Are they the kind that give warts?