
My younger sister, Shawna came for her spring break in April. We shopped a lot, went to Andrew and Justin's baseball games, and Shawna also came with me to my 10 week ultrasound. At night I was exhausted... and went to bed. Shanwa and Todd usually stayed up late and partied by watching movies and eating food. I wish I had the energy to be a night owl with them. We also went to the dollar theater, the cemetery, and Shawna, Blake and I went to eat lunch with Andrew. It was a really fun (too short) week!

Justin and Aunt Shawna

Blake and Aunt Shawna
Shawna and I at the cemetery next to Tyce's grave.
Andrew and Shawna eating lunch at school.
Shawna and Blake eating lunch with Andrew.
2 comments:
Wow, you guys look a lot alike, and both beautiful. What a fun week. Sisters are wonderful.
I had no idea that you posted pictures of me on your blog. I feel honored. I loved coming... and will have to come again soon. Maybe this november...I'm willing to hold the video camera during your labor.
Post a Comment