Monday, June 09, 2008

Andrew got my camera

There are certain things I have that the kids are not allowed to use...
1. My camera
2. My labtop
3. The video camera

Well... so far 2 of them have been used without my knowing. This is what I found on my camera after Andrew had his way with it. Now, I'm not posting all the pictures... just a few. He took about 4 of the TV. I guess he really either liked what was on TV and wanted to capture it forever, or he was hurrying to take pictures before I came into the room.

Justin posing for the camera...

Justin and Blake


Andrew couldn't help taking a picture of himself too... (who does that remind you of???)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are great... they always 'rat themselves out'.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.