Todd was the assistant coach for Justin's first baseball experience on the Yankee's. Justin had a lot of fun... but by the end of the season he asked me, "Can you sign me OFF of baseball?" He got bored standing in the outfield... and it got boring only batting once every inning. I could definitely relate to his pain of boredom... I think when he gets older it will be a little more exciting...for him to play and for us to watch. Justin now wants to do soccer in the fall.
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago

3 comments:
Baseball is so difficult at that age, they do a lot of standing around. He looks so handsome in his uniform!
He is so adorable!!!!
That is so well put, Justin! I feel that way about lots of things I do in life...sign me up --- and then sign me out.
Post a Comment