I had a great Mother's Day last month (I'm still back blogging... am I the only person who does this?) Anyway, I had a great breakfast and wonderful dinner. If I remember correctly- I did a lot of sleeping- which is why I don't remember a lot of the day! Maybe that was my birthday actually, now that I think of it. Anyway, the kids gave me very sweet gifts and Todd gave me a wonderful gift of 1 pedicure a month for the rest of the year. YEAH!!! I love being a mother! (Not just on Mother's Day... but, that helps me REMEMBER that I do love being a mom!)
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago

4 comments:
Great pictures, and I love your throw pillows.
AAAGH, a pedi from now until the end of year... very NICE. You are a lucky mommy.
Juliana, you are the most beautiful mom I've ever seen!
Juliana, it's so comforting to know someone else back blogs as well. I'm so behind on updates on my blog. I love reading and seeing all the fun things going on.
Post a Comment