Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Katy Comes for a Visit!

My mom, a.k.a. Katy, came for 3 weeks! We had such a fun visit. The kids loved to play and wrestle with Katy. They loved to do puzzles with her, play toys, watch movies on her cell phone, go through her things up in her room, and chew "Katy Gum". Blake fell IN LOVE with Katy! He was our (me and my mom's) errand boy. He'd run from her room to my room and bring us things back and forth. He loved to look at all of Katy's things and especially loved to talk her ear off while she got ready each day. All the boys loved Katy's cell phone. They liked to look at all her pictures and videos. My mom and I loved to go shopping, run errands, go to the Dallas Market, and just visit. Todd and I LOVED the free babysitting! There's nothing like it! Thanks for coming MOM! And thank you DAD for making it all possible. We love you!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie E. said...

You're lucky she could come for such a fun, long visit. I'm glad I could get to know her while she was here.

Megan said...

Aren't Grandma's the best?!! I bet you guys had the best time.

Pepper Lovin! said...

OH fun I love when moms come to visit