Katy bought a "Baby Monkey" from the Rainforest Cafe while she was here. It's puppet, wrapped in a blanket that you can make move. Blake totally thought it was real. He LOVED the baby monkey. Justin liked it too, but was really skeptical as to whether or not it was real. Andrew knew it wasn't real, and didn't have that much interest in it. Blake loved to see the baby monkey. When I wanted to sleep, or take a nap, I would tell Blake to go see the baby monkey. It always worked! He went right to my mom and was entertained for a long time!
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago

4 comments:
Blake is such a sweetheart! That is so cute that he thought it was real, and I love that Justin was on the fence about it. Your little boys are such CUTIES! That video was really sweet, too. It is also fun to hear your voice again, Juliana. It has been about 10 years!
Looks like you need to make an investment! Darling pics.
Hi Juliana! That is so cute! I can't get over how adorable all of your boys are! My sister is in town until Tuesday, and then, lucky me, I got an abscessed tooth so I have to get a reverse root canal done, but I want you to come see me and meet baby Kaden soon! Maybe next Thursday the 28th? Let me know! I hope you're doing well!
The baby monkey is alive and kicking. Actually he is sleeping. He needs his little friends to play with. I miss you all and hope too much time doesn't pass before we can visit again! The visit was so fun. Thanks!
Post a Comment