A couple of weeks ago, Andrew ran into the Young Womens's room during opening exercises and was shouting, "My tooth is coming out!!!" He was SO excited to finally loose another tooth! The next day at school the other one came out as he was biting into his apple. I really hope they grow back in straight... because otherwise the lovely "awkward" stage of nasty teeth begins.
3 comments:
This picture is hilarious. What a cute kid.
So funny! Logan is going through this as well. Except he keeps losing every tooth EXCEPT the top 2 front ones that absolutely NEED to come out! LOL They're like 'hillbilly' teeth. I'll post a picture of them on my blog for you to see. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! LOL And he will NOT let us pull them out. They're just hanging there!
Andrew, I think I know what you want for "Christmas!"
Post a Comment