Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Once in a Lifetime

OK, I am not sleeping in this picture. Todd came in my room to find me reading Eclipse (no surprise) and Justin asleep on me. This has NEVER happened in Justin's 4 1/2 years. So, Todd went to get the camera. He took a couple of pictures... one where I was smiling, and one where I was pretending to be asleep. I looked horrible in the smiling one because laying down and smiling makes many fat cheek rolls. So- this is the one you get. It was sweet- that's when I feel really loved by my kids!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tamara said...

I LOVE it when the kids come and snuggle up and take naps with me...unfortunately that stage passes so quickly!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURE! It is so precious when they fall asleep by us. They grow up so fast. I love Twilight, New Moon and now I too am reading Eclipse. I can't put them down. I started reading them last Thursday and now I am dragging Eclipse out because I don't want it to end. I cried my eyes out reading New Moon, and I find myself crying with Eclipse.

AMB said...

So cute! I'm glad you are reading the Twilight books. I'm totally in love with Edward.

The Wright Stuff said...

That totally makes my heart melt. Hailey did that for the first time ever a couple months ago. It's the best feeling in the world. They're just soooo comfy and can't help but fall asleep. Now, if only it would happen everyday while we read our guilty pleasure books! (I'm hooked too. I just finished Twilight and can't wait to start the next one!)

Katy said...

I am in heaven when I look at that picture. Also, I have not read any of the guilty Twilight books, but I really don't need to since I've heard the story backwards and forwards from my kids.