So... Justin found a fireman hat and put on some of my boots... and looked too cute to not capture it on film! (or disc space rather) The boys think they are so funny when they put my shoes on!
I am showing my son Andrew your blog. He lvoes your boys and is saying right now "Let's find more!" and "A little boy's finger hurt, poor boy!" I love the photos of your son in your shoes. Hilarious. Also, I have that Pottery Barn advent calendar. I just bought it for 10 bucks a few days ago. I love it.
Great pictures Juliana! You have made me famous with your stories and pictures. Blake loved being the messenger boy. I loved the, "Hi Katy!" every morning. Yes, your house is full of hiding spots probably because it is so big. I will send you a CD to play on your late night TV. Love, Mom
Todd and I have been married for 11 years...and one of my favorite things is when Todd makes me laugh. We have 3 boys and 1 girl here with us, and 1 son in Heaven. Todd loves to play with our kids. I love to shop! I especially love getting good deals.
2 comments:
I am showing my son Andrew your blog. He lvoes your boys and is saying right now "Let's find more!" and "A little boy's finger hurt, poor boy!" I love the photos of your son in your shoes. Hilarious. Also, I have that Pottery Barn advent calendar. I just bought it for 10 bucks a few days ago. I love it.
Great pictures Juliana! You have made me famous with your stories and pictures. Blake loved being the messenger boy. I loved the, "Hi Katy!" every morning. Yes, your house is full of hiding spots probably because it is so big. I will send you a CD to play on your late night TV. Love, Mom
Post a Comment