Blake tries to be a big boy in so many ways...
His new thing is to eat apples... the whole thing without me cutting. I don't like him to do this because he only eats about 1/3 of it and throws away the rest. But, sometimes he gets into the fridge and gets an apple out before I can stop him... or before I know he's even doing it. Then, he goes to town and eats and eats before I can take it from him. I guess that's one good way to get him to eat apples. Let him think he's sneaking and he'll eat it! I decided to take his picture because it was just too cute to pass up.

His new thing is to eat apples... the whole thing without me cutting. I don't like him to do this because he only eats about 1/3 of it and throws away the rest. But, sometimes he gets into the fridge and gets an apple out before I can stop him... or before I know he's even doing it. Then, he goes to town and eats and eats before I can take it from him. I guess that's one good way to get him to eat apples. Let him think he's sneaking and he'll eat it! I decided to take his picture because it was just too cute to pass up.

1 comment:
That is sooo funny!! Carter does the same thing! And it drives me crazy, too, but I think...ahh, what does an apple cost? And its much better than junk!! It was so fun to catch up on the blog:)
Post a Comment