Monday, November 05, 2007

A Little Sneaker


You know when you have a two year old in the house and things are quiet... something is going on. Well, Saturday morning things were unusually quiet... and we found Blake hiding on the counter behind the fridge (in our house you can't see back there unless you walk infront of the fridge). He was helping himself to a cupcake that he had been wanting for quite some time. I guess when Mom and Dad say no, you take actions into your own hands... at least my kids do.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

He is a sneaky little guy! That's funny that he was hiding on the counter behind the fridge. I love how he thought enough about it to know he didn't want to get caught! Kids are smarter than we give them credit for!

The Sampietro's said...

Ummm Nick and I can't stop laughing at Todd's picture!! Nick thinks Todd looks like Marky Mark and the funky bunch. It just takes me back to Utah when we stayed at Todd's parents and we found Todds moms Holiday sweaters. I still have the pictures.
see ya

tamara said...

I was just sitting here looking at your blog and Jakie saw the pictures of Blake and kept saying "it's me, it's me." I had to explain to him it's Blake but he wasn't buying it. They do have the same hair and look alike!

alexandra said...

Todd and Juliana, I just mailed you guys a Christmas card. I thought it was about time I at least was on Christmas-card contact with old college friends. In the course of looking up addresses, I came across this blog. I love it! Your boys are beautiful and you guys look exactly the same, and so happy.

I am so so so sorry to read about your little baby. I cannot even imagine. We found out this year during my pregnancy that we were both carriers for cystic fibrosis and were so worried that our baby would be sick. He was not, fortunately. But I do not know how I would have coped if he had been. This is way too long, but I hope you check your blog soon. love, allie