I'm so glad that you started posting again! It will be way easier and more fun to keep in touch this way.
I have to tell you, I am still laughing about Todd's birthday message to Eric. He is so funny! (and very musically talented) We're looking forward to seeing you in the next couple weeks!
juliana- I thought if I posted here it would be easier for you to get. anyways, I can't do very many cool things with blogs but I can tell you how to post your friends blog links on your site.
Once you are logged in and on your site click on customize (right hand top corner)
Click on the icon that says "add page element"
click on "link list" and it will pop up a window that will than allow you to type in the blog addresses you want and than label them
you than can add as many as you want by clicking on "add link"
Todd and I have been married for 11 years...and one of my favorite things is when Todd makes me laugh. We have 3 boys and 1 girl here with us, and 1 son in Heaven. Todd loves to play with our kids. I love to shop! I especially love getting good deals.
6 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys!!
I'm so glad that you started posting again! It will be way easier and more fun to keep in touch this way.
I have to tell you, I am still laughing about Todd's birthday message to Eric. He is so funny! (and very musically talented) We're looking forward to seeing you in the next couple weeks!
VERY NICE! It was nice to see the kids costumes after hearing about them.
yay how fun! I am so glad that you blog. We will have to keep in touch.
Rachel
your boys look so cute in their costumes!! I especially like Blake's! He is adorable
juliana- I thought if I posted here it would be easier for you to get. anyways, I can't do very many cool things with blogs but I can tell you how to post your friends blog links on your site.
Once you are logged in and on your site click on customize (right hand top corner)
Click on the icon that says "add page element"
click on "link list" and it will pop up a window that will than allow you to type in the blog addresses you want and than label them
you than can add as many as you want by clicking on "add link"
anyways, have fun!!
Post a Comment