Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Last soccer practice...YEAH!!!

Andrew is the goalie...

Dads and kids playing each other...

Justin eating his healthy dinner of goldfish

Andrew had his last soccer practice last night. The dads played the kids... and it was hilarious. The funniest part was watching a couple of the dads try and finally have their day of glory. Most of the dads let the kids steal the ball, score goals, and try to win. There were a couple dads who probably never scored a goal or were athletic their entire lives. This was their chance to shine, score goals, steal the ball, and make fools of themselves. I'm so glad it was our last practice!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tamara said...

yeah, Juliana! I'm so glad you are blogging. I love the photos. I'm attempting to get my blog up and running, I didn't realize I was so technically challenged ;-)