So where was Todd during this fun kitchen remodel?
WOODBADGE
(A 6 day scouting camp... broken up over 2 weekends)
Here he is leaving at 5 am with his back pack all ready to go.
Even though he camped and did a bunch of stuff.... I think he had the "vacation" during this whole thing. We only had some MAJOR road blocks come up that I had to deal with on my own.
WOODBADGE
(A 6 day scouting camp... broken up over 2 weekends)
Here he is leaving at 5 am with his back pack all ready to go.
Even though he camped and did a bunch of stuff.... I think he had the "vacation" during this whole thing. We only had some MAJOR road blocks come up that I had to deal with on my own.

1 comment:
Wow. Does he wear that scout uniform to all the pack meets? He should.
Post a Comment