She LOVES her new baby! And loves to push her in the stroller.
Here's her princess cake. It was so much fun to make!
The boys loved having a girl party! They were great sports wearing the princess hats and playing with all the girly toys. I love having a girl! It's so much fun to have a little princess.

5 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn!!! Hudson was sick on his 1st birthday too! Barf sick! It was awful! I love how happy Brooklyn is all the time! She is soo adorable! Her smile is about the most contagious thing ever! :)
And that cake is soooo cute! I love her matching outfit with Barbie's! LOL
Darling little thing. Brooklyn looks so much like Todd.
Happy Birthday! Brooklyn looks so cute next to her cake. 2 princesses!
Also i like the big 1 on the door.
Such a cute family Juliana! Brooklyn & the boys are darling and it looks like she loved her cake :)
-Andrea (Zimmer) Bell
She is beautiful. HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY Bug!
Post a Comment