We went Stephen's (my 13 year old brother) football game.
My Grandpa Papa John came to watch. (my dad's dad) I wanted to capture a picture of the 3 generations...
Papa John, Blake, and my dad Allen.
I had to be sneaky because Papa John does not like cameras and he does not like his picture taken.

I was so happy because he actually smiled at me while I took this picture!
My Grandpa Papa John came to watch. (my dad's dad) I wanted to capture a picture of the 3 generations...
Papa John, Blake, and my dad Allen.
I had to be sneaky because Papa John does not like cameras and he does not like his picture taken.
I was so happy because he actually smiled at me while I took this picture!
Then I decided to press my luck and see if I could do a 4 generation picture...
this required my mom to take the picture with me in it....
Whew! We got one!
Uh- oh! Papa John saw her taking it and he wasn't very happy about it! He was telling her just what he thought! I love papa john! He always makes me laugh (like I am here in this picture!!!)

2 comments:
OH P.J! That is hilarious!
4 Generation Pictures are PRICELESS!
Post a Comment