Friday, January 29, 2010

20 plus years

While up in Seattle I had the privelage of going and visiting my long-time friend Anna Marie. She and I have been friends since Elementary school!  We went to school together and grew up in the same ward since we were 11. 

We went to girls camp together, worked summer jobs together, played pranks together, shared secrets... mischief... and always had a good time.   We visited each other at BYU and Ricks, hung out as married couples, and we both love to LAUGH!  She's one of my long-time best friends.


Is there a future for our kids together?  I think they look pretty darn cute!  Here's Blake and Gwen... about a month apart... both 4 years old.
Look at Gwen's hand resting comfortably on Blake :)

This is at Anna Marie's mom's house.  We love Penny!!!  Here's her little daughter Fiona... so cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Wright Stuff said...

I totally remember you talking about her when you and I were roommates. She sounds like such a blast! How fun that you two are still so close and have such a great friendship! You're so lucky to have each other! Her little girl and Blake are ADORABLE together!!!! :)