Friday, September 25, 2009

Playing School

So what do you do with 3 busy boys when there is NO POWER... thus, no TV, no video games, no fans or AC to keep you cool? Well, they decided (for probably only the 2nd time in their lives) to play school. Andrew was of course the teacher and Justin and Blake were his students. This kept them quite busy for a couple of hours.

Andrew had lots of grading to do. It was his comments that cracked me up. He must have had some personal experiences with some of these comments!











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bart and Krista said...

Okay- I am pretty sure this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I LOVE the comments that are being made on those papers!!! Hello, future teacher. I would encourage a different occupation, though. From personal experience, it's a lot of work and low pay. Of course, you can never put a price tag on the joy of those kids faces when you are disciplining them and keeping them in from recess.

Extra teaching bonus: You get to catch all of their colds and germs. It's awesome.