Saturday, July 25, 2009

Zucchini!

OK- so here are the first 2. I stopped taking pictures after these. They are good... but zucchini cake is BETTER! Why eat vegetables when you can eat dessert?

Don't mind my sweaty face and messy hair... I just came in from tilling the garden.



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Julie E. said...

YUMMY! Let me know if you ever have extra : ).

tamara said...

Good grief...my "garden" is such a disgrace compared to yours...you are awesome! Who knew you had such a domestic talent hidden inside ;-)

Greg and Torrey said...

are you sure that's not a baby?

Juliana said...

Torrey- I don't get it???

Relief Society said...

That's awesome!!! I think you should start a business.... =)

Greg and Torrey said...

it's huge... like a baby.

Bart and Krista said...

You're hilarious. "Tilling" the garden??? I can't wait to come enjoy your harvest. Just call me Henny Penny.

Melanie said...

Way to go girl!

Sarah said...

SO impressed!! I keep ssying every year that I want a garden, but I have yet to follow through; maybe after seeing yours I'll give it a try.

It looks like yall are having a great summer. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Ms Green Jeans! It's a proud moment, huh?! I've been enjoying way too much zucchini bread this week, myself.