Monday, June 01, 2009

Pack Meeting

We have entered a whole new world.
Look at these 3 cute new Cub Scouts.
Andrew, Baden and Scott.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Andrew is a true scout. Look at that face paint! Your ward goes all out!

Andrea said...

Juliana! Hi. I've already been on your blog a few times. I love your Texas Salway Header. Your children are darling. Andrew has the BEST smile. Can't wait to read more. I love seeing pictures of Whitney too. Makes me miss Krista.

MollyE said...

ok, an expensive world, am I right? I definitely had some sticker shock when I hit the scout store. Ouch!

Laurie said...

We'll have a scout in October, and I'm pretty much dreading it.

Kristina said...

I'm dying the Andrew & Scott are at this point already! I can't believe they're 8. Crazy. And you guys are the cutest little family around. Love your kids. Brooklyn is a cutie in her dresses too. And mommy is looking might smokin' too. You're too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so behind on blogging and checking up on friends who blog. I am so sad that you were in Utah. I can't believe how big the boys are getting and how much Brooklyn in changing. She is beautiful. Congratulations on Andrew's baptism. What a special day and to spend it with family in another state. What a fun day. I was so sad the day Kade was baptized because it is such a huge mile stone in their little lives. It looks like the weather was good for you while you were here. You are so lucky! I love that they were so excited to eat at the eatery. GO COUGARS