I think I've said this before, but just in case...
Every Sunday after church we take a picture of Brooklyn in her dress. It's kind of a way to watch her grow... and I at least know my hair has been brushed and make up was applied at some point that morning. Also- we wanted to see her in all of her pretty dresses.
So- this was March 29, 2009. She is 5 months old
She was SMILING so big it was BORDERLINE unattractive! HA HA HA! They make me laugh. Part of the "crazy" smile is because of the timing of WHEN Todd snapped the camera. Hope they make you laugh!
This next one is the "BEST!"Every Sunday after church we take a picture of Brooklyn in her dress. It's kind of a way to watch her grow... and I at least know my hair has been brushed and make up was applied at some point that morning. Also- we wanted to see her in all of her pretty dresses.
So- this was March 29, 2009. She is 5 months old
She was SMILING so big it was BORDERLINE unattractive! HA HA HA! They make me laugh. Part of the "crazy" smile is because of the timing of WHEN Todd snapped the camera. Hope they make you laugh!

4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that smile. It is SOoooooo cute!!!
Those little black shoes are darling. What a fun little model she is!
What a great idea to watch her grow! She is a doll! It was fun to look through your posts; your family looks great, and Congrats Andrew!!
I like to see both YOU and Brooklyn in your Sunday photos!! You are both so cute ;-) Her smiles are PRICELESS!
She is so cute! she is like a little doll! And you look beautiful!
Post a Comment