Can you tell how old I am? Todd got creative with the candles.
I had a great birthday. We went to Andrew's basketball game in the morning, went out for Brunch at a new place (Le Peep- loved it) I went shopping alone and got my hair cut in the afternoon, and we went to dinner with the kids that night. Our babysitter got sick.... and it was fine. We took the kids to dinner with us and the kids thought mom's birthday was absolutely wonderful! (going out for lunch and dinner never happens around here) We came home and had presents, cake and ice cream. I asked Todd to make "Leigh's chocolate chip cake" and it turned out really good! I'll have to post the recipe sometime. (I probably never will... if I'm being honest with you)
Here are some fun pictures from that night.
Me and Brooklyn (3 months old)
Me and Justin- He gave me a card that gave me "5 dishwasher empties" That was nice!
Me and Andrew- He gave me a card that had $1 bill and a note that said "I will watch Brooklyn for you."
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Juliana. I love reading your blog, but I have to admit that it made me sad to see you turn 32. You should be 19. you really should. You look like you are, at least. We are moving through life way too fast.
Happy Birthday Mama!
I agree, you have an uncanny way of looking exactly the same now as you did 10 years ago - you lucky duck!
Happy Birthday. I love all the thoughtful gifts your family came up with.
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! What wonderful children and what a wonderful husband you have!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! What wonderful children and what a wonderful husband you have!
Good Gravy! Connor was messing with my blogger account....it's really me wishing you the happiest of birthdays! (Although, I'm sure Connor would second that! :)
You are so adorable! And SPOILED!!!! Happy Birthday Juliana! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment