I took the 3 boys to the dentist the end of February. It was quite a spectacle... pushing Brooklyn in her stroller and having the 3 boys lined up in 3 chairs next to each other. Brooklyn wanted me to hold her soon after we were taken back, so that made things a little crazier.
Can I just say my kids LOVE going to the dentist? The hygenists and dentists are really great with the kids... and the kids come home with lots of super fun (JUNKY) toys after their appointments. What's not to love?
Andrew getting his teeth cleaned.
Justin getting his teeth cleaned.
Blake getting his teeth cleaned.

1 comment:
I'll tell you what's not to love about the dentist...
I'm not lovin' it when I am getting my teeth drilled to the bone, or fake teeth put on my chipped ones. But, isn't that why I married a dental student? That office looks pretty modern. It reminds me of our orthodontist in Bellevue.
Post a Comment