Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love Sunbeams!

I love new sunbeams... and here's our new sunbeam. This is Blake after church (hence the shirt is no longer tucked in) after his first day in Sunbeams. He loves primary, and I often hear him singing the songs he learns (shout out to Sarah Combs). He also talks about "Sister Derr" and Tamara as his teachers, and now he talks about Sister Z too. I love to hear what he is learning about and I absolutely love his enthusiasm. He was so thrilled to get his own scriptures and scripture case with his name on it. He carried that thing around everywhere and slept with it too.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tamara said...

I LOVE sunbeams too! I had so much fun subbing for the two months I had them. I still love to sub whenever I get a chance. I think it's my FAVORITE calling in the whole church!