Our Relief Socity had a "servic exchange" before Christmas- like an ornament exchange but with service. I really think I scored the BEST gift. My friend Rhonda is a preschool teacher here and she was giving 2 free days of preschool. I snagged that service up as fast as I could.
Let me explain. Brooklyn came and it wasn't all fun and games for Blake. The poor guy has been fighting (literally) for attention and trying to find his place in this world again. He loves to pester Brooklyn and although he means well (sometimes) he is always bugging her. She does love him- and so far doesn't seem to mind. I just get frustrated while I'm trying to nurse her and Blake is trying to pull her arms off (no joke).
So- I saw this 2 free days of preschool for Blake and wanted to shout hallelujah! He will have his own little "thing" to do. So when I went to tell Rhonda that I got her service, she said to me, "well- I've been wanting to give you a baby gift, so I want to give him a month of free preschool." Oh my goodness- an absolute dream come true!
Blake was soooo excited and absolutely loved Miss Rhonda and her preschool! Here he is all ready to go on the first day of school.
Thank you Rhonda!
No comments:
Post a Comment