Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love this sleepy baby!

We can't seem to get enough of her... she is so cuddly and so fun! Todd just adores her. And those cheeks are so fun to smooch on! Oh yeah- we love to smooch on Brooklyn too! ha ha ha!
Here she is at 4 weeks old


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy Crow said...

When I talked to Todd at Upward Basketball the other week, I could just see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice how in love he is with your little baby girl...it was cute! These pictures just prove it!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, beautiful and precious. I am certain you are all loving her sweet little spirit and PINK!

Bart and Krista said...

Could Brooklyn come visit our house and teach Whitney how to sleep? Honestly.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get to smooch on those cheeks again too. March can't come fast enough.