Sunday, November 09, 2008

Baby Brooklyn

My good friend Whitni Parker came and did an infant photoshoot of Brooklyn when she was 4 days old... on Halloween. I thought Whitni did an amazing job... I couldn't be happier. Here's a link to Whitni's website
I would love to post them all... but it would take me forever. Here are some of my favorite.
Enjoy!
Brooklyn is so far... so good. I know babies can change and get fussy, so we are enjoying her sweet newborn stage right now. I wish she would stay little forever! She's cuddly and so sweet. Her older brothers continue to love and adore her.





































Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

Sarah said...

These are great Juliana. We can't wait to meet Brooklyn in person. I'll have to call and stop by sometime.

Kristina said...

OH MY GOSH! So cute! And I have to say what everyone else won't -- breastfeeding is good to you! I'm envious now that my nursing boobs are gone. And the last pic of the feet is SO fun and cute. I hope you frame that one! Brooklyn is a precious angel. Looks so cozy and warm. I love the one of you and Todd with you smiling. And the boys are so cute - perfect hair! How the heck did you get them to pose so perfectly?

The Wright Stuff said...

Absolutely precious!!! What an amazingly darling and beautiful family you guys have! Brooklyn looks so chubby! I love it! What a doll.

Monica Rich said...

I love the feet. So very cute!

Spencer Family said...

Those are adorable! I love the feet one too!

Lambson Family said...

Hey Juliana! This is Melissa(Swenson)Lambson. Your family is so Beautiful!!! I found your blog through Torrey. How is your sister Annette doing?

Bart and Krista said...

That last picture of all the feet is my FAVORITE! It is SO cute. She looks so sweet, cuddly and cute.

Melanie said...

Brooklyn is beautiful. I love to see that pink amidst all the blue at your house! The foot picture is so cool!

Sarah said...

What amazing pictures! She is a doll!!

tamara said...

LOVE the photos...and the feet photo is also my fav. You look AMAZING...and Brooklyn is truly precious!!

follett family said...

love the feet photo! what a sweet baby , can't wait to hold her!

MollyE said...

This is too cute!! You have the most adorable family, and I cannot believe how good you look after just having a baby! What is up with that? You are like a celebrity Mom for sure. Enjoy the cuddly sweetness!

Jenn S. said...

So cute!

And how, oh how have you lucked out with such photogenic children? Especially boys? They are definitely model material! ;)

Shawna and David said...

I love the pictures! Brooklyn looks so cute and cuddly! I love the last picture with the feet!

Anonymous said...

OMGZZZZ!!!!! SHE'S ADORABLE!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYY!



...



WE'RE SO HAPPY 4 U!!!

BTW, Its McKenna:)

monica said...

Look at all of those feet! So adorable. Again congradulations to you all.

Anonymous said...

OHHH! They are beautiful, so many of them are my favorites. You must blow up the black/white of their feet. That is so precious. They grow so fast and it is so easy to forget how little they are. Your friend did an amazing job!

Julie E. said...

LOVE these! You all look fabulous - I would Whitni to take our next family picture. Brooklyn is so precious in every picture.

Lizzey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the foot picture!

Lisa Feilbach said...

Congratulations! Oh how I love that last picture of all your feet so creative and so cute. She is so little on top. Darryl and I send our our love.

alexandra said...

You guys look so great! Juliana, you look amazing. I love that in the feet photo it is impossible to identify which ones are Juliana's. They look like kid feet!

ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! All these pictures are adorable. I want to see her in real life.

By the way this is Ashley.