Picking a pink was not easy... as you can see we went through a ton of different pinks. I'm pointing to the one we picked.



After we painted the nursery, it was time to get the room set up. I was putting the bedding on and I put the soft sheet on. Justin has a "thing" for textures. He loves soft things. After I put the sheet on the crib, his face lit up and he wanted to get in her bed so bad! I, of course, was not going to let him get in her nice new bed. So, Todd explained to him that after he was all clean after a shower he could try out her bed. Well... he was off and we payed no attention. About 20 minutes later he came upstairs wrapped in his bath towel and announced that he had showered and was all clean so he could lay in the baby sister's bed. Of course Blake had joined him in the shower and so at that point we had to let them. They loved it! It was cute to see them so excited!


Now tt's pretty much almost all ready!
The picture above her crib is a picture of each of her 4 older brothers...

My grandma Honey hand stitched these... they are dish towels and I had them framed. They are hanging in the nursery. I love how they turned out.



The doll on the right is a doll I had as a little girl on my shelf all growing up. The doll head on the left is one that my great-grandma made and was passed down to me. I have a few more things I'm waiting to get... and then it will be done!

19 comments:
I love it - the colors, layout, and memories with the accessories. I can't believe you only have a couple of days to go. I'll be watching for pictures of the new arrrival.
Her room is adorable!!!!! You guys did an amazing job! Can't wait to see little baby GIRL Salway!!!!
I think you definitely picked the right pink, the room is perfect! I am so excited for you! Can you even believe you have a pink room in your house now? Crazy!
What an adorable room!! You did an amazing job and I agree that you picked the right shade of pink. It's hard to believe that your sweet baby girl could be here any day!!
The room looks perfect. How exciting that she is almost here. I can't wait to see pictures.
Your nursery is way cute. She will for sure want to sleep in her crib.. with Justin by her side! Te, he, he, he! I love it all. Can Whitney come sleep in that room too? You are SO lucky you have all of those nice things passed down to you from Honey & Grandma Stephens.
What a beautiful little room, Juliana! You are so on top of things to have it already done. The room looks awesome. And so do you, btw.
Her room is beautiful. I love that you had the dish towels framed. What a wonderful idea!
Very pretty!!!! I like the color of pink you guys chose. I can't believe that it is already time for you to have the baby. I feel like we just moved away from Texas.
I love the pink!! The nursery looks so pretty. I can't believe she is almost here! I love that the boys climbed into the crib - what sweet boys!
I can't wait to see your cute baby girl in that bed. I'm so excited!! Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking you.
Adorable! I'm so excited for you to have your little girl.
You are so talented. The room is just beautiful!
Good luck with everything!
That is a beautiful room. I'm only a little green. :)
So cute! I'm laughing because that is so you and me to stress and go through dozens of paint swatches and lots of deliberating before picking! Good pick. The room is so precious.
1 week to go! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so excited that you are having a GIRL!
So cute!!! I love the shelf - good choice. ;)
Hey it's Kerri and Cory checkin' out your blog! Babies pink room is really cute. I got a text from Todd that you'd have pics of the baby up...so a little bumbed about that. I'm sure you're beyond occupied :) I'll check again soon.
Post a Comment