So, I saw on my cousin Alicia's Blog the most adorable baby booties. My cousin is so talented and she said that if she ever had a baby girl she would make the booties. Well- my "talents" are not in knitting... but I do pride myself on being a pretty good shopper. I loved the booties so much I decided to see if I could find some to buy. I searched all over the internet, all over EBAY, all over everywhere I could think of to find something that was similar to the picture on Alicia's blog. I finally decided to email the owner of the store where Alicia found the picture of the booties and ask her if she would sell them to me. She told me they weren't for sale, and she didn't know anyone who would make them for me. So- slightly disappointed- I asked her if she would foward on the picture and request to all of her knitting friends and ask them if someone would knit them for me. A few days later I got an email from someone saying they would knit me the booties (for a fee of course). Anyway- look what I got in the mail today!!! I LOVE THEM! They are absolutely perfect.
Porter starts 1st grade
10 years ago

11 comments:
Juliana, those are so cute! I love that you are already into the girly shopping mode. You are going to have so much fun having a daughter!
Those are darling! I love that you say one of your greatest talents is shopping! You are hilarious.
i love the pretend socks in shoes idea. i have seen some baby girl socks and tights wtih "painted-on" shoes and they are so sweet.
Love 'em!! You are a great shopper : )
Those are so cute! And good shopping is definitely a talent. Check out Hanna Andersson--they have darling swedish moccassins and ruffle knit pants that I want SO badly.
Do you think it would do serious harm if I dressed boy #4 as a girl for the first year?
so cute!
I'm sure you've seen the socks that look like Mary janes? I bought a ton for Kate and just loved them on her - and now they sell them at Tarjay! Super great and not so traumatic if you lose one. ;)
They are so cute. Now go check out the Mary Jane socks for baby. LOVE THEM!!!
Those are adorable!! I wonder if they make them Mariah's size- I don't want to miss out on cute booties for my girl! :)
Wow, those are so cute!! I've heard that you are a good shopper, now you've convinced me!
I get great joy out of your joy in having a girl! I think you have to be in this Salway family ciricle to really appreciate the significance of your having a girl..I'm so happy for you ---- and so happy for me. Another granddaughter! Yhea!!
HOLA my favorite Texan Fam! Its been quite some time now, but its ol Corey Warner, or Elder Warner! So my lovely little wife of almost 8 months now has gotten into this whole bloggin stuff. So I thought of you guys and how your always sendin me emails and everything on what the fam is doin! But you guys have to add us and we'll add you to ours. Ours is CorandChelle.blogspot.com! You guys are the best! I dream still of when we made the best grilled cheese sandwiches on fast sundays! Haha!
Post a Comment