Monday, July 21, 2008

Sweet Friends

Enrichment was the same night as the day of my Ultra-sound. I showed up and was so excited to share my news of a GIRL with everyone. I got there and 2 of my good friends, Julie and Tamara, had brought me a card, balloon, and pink frosted cookies to celebrate the news. It was so sweet- better than Christmas! I LOVED the cookies! I still have the balloon up in my kitchen, and I am keeping the sweet card forever. Friends are the best!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

John and Jenny said...

Yeah! You updated! I absolutely love your blog! Thanks for being so amazing and such a wonderful friend.

Brandi said...

That is so sweet of them! You look so cute pregnant. I love it!

Bart and Krista said...

I certainly hope you gobbled up all of those pink frosted cookies. I know I would.

tamara said...

I feel honored to be the topic of a blog ;-) Seriously, though...WE ARE SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL!! The friends you have are only a reflection of how awesome YOU are! Love ya!

alexandra said...

You are way too pretty!

Julie said...

I feel so famous now! :) I'm sooooo excited to buy you tons of ruffled, pink, ridiculously girly girl stuff. How much longer?????

Sarah said...

Hi Juliana!

I was so happy to hear that you're having a girl too. We just had ours on Friday night. We are all so excited to have her here. When are you due? I can't wait to see what your girl looks like.

Love,
Sarah (You know, Anna Marie's sister)