** A word to clarify** At the end of the song, Andrew says, "Eat more chicken" and Blake ends with "eat more french fries." So- in other words, go have lunch at McDonalds tomorrow!
Porter starts 1st grade
10 years ago
** A word to clarify** At the end of the song, Andrew says, "Eat more chicken" and Blake ends with "eat more french fries." So- in other words, go have lunch at McDonalds tomorrow!
3 comments:
LOL! Blakey is such a doll. I loved how he kept looking at Justin to see what to say next...love it!
Are you sure that Blake is not saying "I hope you get in more fist fights?" They look really cute. We can't believe how big they are getting.
Too cute! Great happy birthday wish. It melted my heart as I'm sure it did Papa John's. It captured each of their personalities so well. I miss you all!
Post a Comment