We went to the Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch in San Antonio for spring break in March. It was really fun to take a vacation with our boys... something I don't think we've done before. We usually go to see our families, which is fun, but we want to start creating our own family memories. The boys thought it was heaven on earth. The first 3 days we spent at the hotel and enjoyed the waterslides, lazy river, swimming pools, nature walks, and arcade games. Then we went and stayed at a hotel near the river walk in san antonio and saw the sights there. I'll post about that later. Some highlights of the first part of the trip were:
Floating down the lazy river in the tubes... and Andrew loved to swim with the current without a tube. He did it probably 25 times...
Relaxing in the hammock... loved it.
Blake loved Todd to throw him up in the air, and Todd is really proud of the height he was able to achieve.
Justin and Blake swimming in the lazy river
The boys during our "nature walk" with the outdoor slide behind them...
Blake fell in love with smores...
Andrew loved going down the water slides. He did it over and over and over...
We all relaxed... including Blake! It was a really fun vacation... It was something I want to make a tradition- going somewhere for spring break. It was great to get away with our family!

6 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Your own family traditions are so great! Your kids will treasure the memories.
oh, that looked soooo great! I think I need to go to that place, it looks fabulous, and also not very crowded.
What fun! That looks like such a great place. Maybe we'll check it out sometime. i think it's a great idea to make your own family memories ;-)
That place looks so cool! I bet you guys had so much fun! How come it didn't look crowded at all?
That looks like fun! I'm jealous of the warm weather and that you don't have to wear jackets. Start looking around for a house for us. I totally want to live there!
Cute new blog template, too!
I'm so glad you are back. I was dying for you to post again! And then I come back and find all sorts of news. Congratulations on expecting. I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to tell Reed!
P.S. Maybe this post will convince Reed we need to make a trip to Texas. I've been mentioning it ever since his sister moved there.:)
Post a Comment