Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Snow in Texas!

We had 2 big snow falls in March here, one on March 4 and the next one just 2 days later. The kids had so much fun... and so did Todd and I. I felt so bad for the boys because they didn't have great snow clothes. Todd and I pulled out our gear from BYU and so we were warm and dry. The boys came in and their JEANS (yes, they wore jeans) were soaked and their feet and legs were red from cold. I felt really bad. They didn't care though... they had so much fun. Todd and I LOVED pegging the neighbor kids with snowballs. I had forgotten how much fun a snowball fight is!




Our snowy white house- before all the real snow came... there was more to come.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

Aww - we missed the snow since we were on vacation - glad you guys got to enjoy it!