Yeah! Our trip to palm springs was so much fun! Lots of laying by the pool, reading, napping (at 9 weeks pregnant- this was so nice to do whenever I wanted!!!) relaxing, eating, shopping- it was really fun!
The hotel was beautiful.... these are pictures from our balcony of the putt putt course down below.
One of my favorite parts of California is that plants and grass grow so beautifully! The landscaping was amazing. I loved all the flowers and the soft grass. You can walk in the grass and not get eaten alive by chiggars (like you do here). They had a beautiful lake with water fountains that you could take a boat ride in to the restaurants. I didn't dare get on the boat though... I was afraid I'd get sick on the ride. (I could get queesy really easy). Also, they had really pretty pink pelicans (real ones) in the lake in the front of the hotel.
Hey- I am going to just come out and say it. Living away from family is very hard sometimes! One of the many hard parts is not being able to get away for some couple time very often. So- this vacation was very well deserved! It had been 3 years since we had had a trip with just the 2 of us. Thanks Rick and Judy for helping to make it possible!

8 comments:
I need one.
We've only had one overnight trip without kids since before kids--and it was to a funeral. You've got me thinking, and planning. :)
Gorgeous vacation! And you look so beautiful, even if you are queasy!
what a fabulous trip! It is always nice to get away for a few days. I love my kids a ton but it is nice to remember I really like being with my husband too.
Congratulations Julianna and Todd! That sounds like the perfect vacation when you're nauseous and tired. Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.
Love ya.
Sounds like a great vacation, and I bet you enjoyed the extra days. It's always a stress reliever when family can help out with watching the kids. Looks like a beautiful area of California. You sure deserved the break ;-)
I didn't know you went to Palm Springs! How nice! I have driven through Palm Springs about a million times,but have never stayed there! I'm so glad the two of you got to get away. Hmmmm, got to figure out who we can con...I mean ask to watch the kiddos for us! :)
you are one sexy mama!
Aaaahhh, to get away. Heaven. Good job.
You're hot! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment