Yes, it has been so long, too long, since I've blogged. My laptop that I use for blogging got mysteriously stepped on... the perpetrator is still un-named. I have my guesses... (it wasn't me) Anyway, it has been getting fixed, and so I'm still without a laptop. I just don't really like using our home computer because my back hurts to sit here for too long at a time. anyway, I am so sick of opening up my blog to look at others' and seeing my dumb "Elementary Level" reading thing. So- I'm just going to post some old pictures and share them until I get my laptop back.
First things first... some exciting news. We are expecting another baby! I'm 14 weeks along... due the beginning of November. Of course we are a little nervous, but also very excited to have a new baby in our home. The feelings I feel right now are all across the board. I'll have to save them to share in a posting of their own.
We find out the middle of June what it is. Let's be honest... after 4 boys, this "it" is probably another boy, which would be wonderful.
Let's see... other exciting news. Todd and I went to Palm Springs for what was supposed to be a 4 day, 3 night vacation. Well, our return trip happened to be scheduled with American's MD-80's airplanes that got cancelled, two times, and so our trip turned into 5 nights and 6 full days. It was such a blessing- IBM covered the hotel for the additional 2 nights. It was like paradise. It was the best thing that could have happened to us! I will say we were so dang lucky. Todd's parents came to watch our boys and the timing worked out great- they were able to stay here the extra days. Unfortunately we didn't get much visiting time with them, but the boys had a great week with Grandma and Grandpa.
My sister Shawna came for a week visit... lots of shopping... lots of laughing... and lots of late nights with Todd. I was so exhausted I had to go to bed. Blake fell in-love, once again, with our visitor and even learned that what he has (or had) is called a "MULLET."
Todd went to Boston for a week... for a class with IBM. He enjoyed it, and even got to go to a Boston Red Sox Game. I was so ready for his return, but all things considered, had a fine week (only 1 trip to the ER for Andrew this time... 2 stitches... an hour before book club starts at MY house)
Andrew and Justin are finishing up their baseball season.... it is so crazy having 2 boys in sports. I can't imagine life in a few years with 3 boys, and possibly more, all playing sports.
Well, Justin is begging me to come do play-doh long enough. I don't think I can get in any more "one seconds" before he goes absolutely crazy.
There's an update... more to come!
Here's a picture taken 3 years ago... to help you get excited for the summer! We sure are!
10 comments:
So excited to hear from you again! When I saw your comment today I thought there might be some hope for a new post. Ok, first of all HUGE congratulations! You are so brave and strong and way to get out there again. I can't wait to hear what you are having! Pregnant for the 5th time? You are amazing! Anyway, glad you guys could get away too. Keep em' coming!
I almost didn't check your blog tonight... but I still have faith in your blogging : ). I know I see you every week but I love to read fun things from you and see pictures of your cute boys! Glad you're back.
Congratulations on your very exciting news. I have an old friend who had 4 boys and her 5th was a girl so, you never know. Either way, you have beautiful boys so I don't think it would really matter which it was. Congrats again!!!!!!!!
Kristi Hicks
its about time you posted that your preggers. Of course you know that I know! :) but now I can say yeah! I am so excited. Luv ya
I love it! You guys ahve such a happy family. I love your boys, and I am so excited that you are going to bring another adorable Salway into the world. If it does happen to be a girl, I am really interested in what her personality will be like growing up with all those active brothers!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations!! Wonderful news. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such wonderful news...you'll be in my prayers...we'll all be waiting with baited breath to hear what you are having...and thanks for the update too...that's ALMOST as exciting :-)
Hip Hip Hooray...she is back. I have missed you terribly!
Your news is fabulous news! I couldn't be more thrilled for you. You are a wonderful mommy with so much to give and offer another one of Heavenly Fathers little ones.
God Bless!
Glad to have you back! One other thing that is good about being pregnant (other than a new baby of course!) is all the chocolate chip cookies you get from a certain VT....:)
Juliana! Words cannot express how thrilled I am for you guys! Congratulations! Rob's parents had to have 4 boys before they got their girl.... so you never know! :) I love the entry about Andrew getting a "kite" for his birthday... that is totally something I would do to Logan and Rob wouldn't let me because he think it'd be too mean! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment