So I went to the Dallas Market back in January. I was able to purchase some watches really cheap and I passed along the cheapness to friends and family. I told Andrew that we were going to sell some watches and some people were going to come over to look at them. He got SO excited! All on his own he went and made a sign for the front door that read, "Watch shop for 10 dollars." Then he went and put this "apron" on that had pockets in it and told me that he could take the money and put it in his pockets. He was LOVING the little business and had a great time welcoming people in the house to look at the watches. I think he's going to be a lot like his dad ;)
4 comments:
I'm so glad I could visit the Watch Shop on opening day! Andrew was such a great salesman.
What a go getter. Great entrepreneur!
How did it go?!
I have a birthday in April.....hummmmmmmmm
Post a Comment