We had a big birthday party for a friend of ours and we had lots of left over balloons on Sunday morning. I was trying to sleep in (of course) and I kept hearing the kids playing with balloons. I was kind of irritated to say the least... until Justin walked into my room wearing all of the balloons from the party. I'm not sure how, but he tangled all the strings from them and climbed inside to make himself an outfit of balloons. I couldn't help but start laughing and get out of bed to enjoy the fun with them. I took another video... but you'll again have to excuse the "sideways-ness" of it. I'm not sure what to do about that.
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago



3 comments:
That is hilarious! Shawn has watched it over and over again today.
I love watching these videos of your family. It's fun to see Blakey in the background, hear Todd singing, hear the joy of the moment in your voice, and watch Justin's spontaneous delight. Just missing Andrew. How did the party go?
I'm sure that's a one-of-a-kind video! He's cute for wanting a longer video, and Blake acts like it's no big deal to get bumped into--that just happens when brothers wear balloons. My ears were playing tricks on me but I kept hearing Todd sing, "I heard it through the grapevine...."
Post a Comment