OK, so I've been on the hunt for a swimsuit that doesn't show the flat space between my ladies. For most people that would be cleavage, but not for me. I'd prefer a swimsuit that is flattering... not flat-en-ing. Anyway, I came across a couple of websites that I thought you would enjoy just as much as I did. The only hard part is I can't decide which one to order. Any suggestions?
http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html
http://www.modest-swimwear.net/apps/photos/album.jsp?albumID=8541
On the second website, make sure you check out the testimonials because they may sway your decision. Also, this website sends a pattern so I can actually make it for myself. Also, it might be a better investment because I can make more than one. HMMM... that is tempting.
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago
21 comments:
Here's one I have found: http://www.ohanaswimwear.com/
LOL...I don't even need to look up the websites to know you are joking (I hope) I've looked at those sites before and thought they were such a hoot. On one hand, it sure would be easier if we DID wear swim suits like these 'cause they sure would hide any "problem areas"
I'm with Tam, those suits would hide any "problem areas" and think of the ease of living with them. I mean you can wake up, get in them, go shopping, come home jump in the pool, go to lunch,etc. I mean there is more fabric in one of those puppys than in some of the outfits I wear day to day! :) Hey, if you do decide to make yours, you could make one for me and then I don't have to worry about my diet anymore! Cake....here I come!!!
How big is the "flat space between your ladies" that you need to wear a moo moo? I cannot believe people wear those! You were right about the testimonials, though. I'm totally tempted to go out and get a couple.
You're hilarious!!
SICK! Try Layers clothing or modbe. they have really cute stuff this year.
Juliana, are you teasing? You don't really think these would be flattering, do you? I thought those ladies were young girls in uniforms and was wondering how to get to the swimsuit site! If it came down to it, get a wetsuit. At least you will be warm and not look like someone threw you fully clothed into the pool! :)
ok, im dumb. of course you are kidding. but this really is how my sisters dress for the pool. only it really is shorts and t-shirts, not bathing suit material. anyway, this was really funny.
You are hilarious! I actually think some of those little girls from the testimonials look really cute in their suits!
love it!!! I really do wish I could wear these to the pool, except it seems like it would get heavy when they are wet. It is so hard to find a good suit. Thanks for the laugh!
Hey Julianna...yep, I've been lurking, and decided that if I owned one of these, I could save a lot of energy at the pool by not dodging so many harpoons.... ;)
SEXY! You'd definitely be the hottest chick on the beach!
You are hilarious! We could sew twin suits to wear at the neighborhood pool this summer.
I hate to be politically incorrect, but those ladies sure do look like polygamist wives/daughters!
seriously i would wear those "swimsuits" to church ... if i didn't have any taste! have fun on your vacation to colorado city! give my love to warren jeffs.
My story-
After a rather unsuccessful swimsuit hunting session at Target, my mom started discussing options with me that would provide cute and modest options.
So, she informed me of your blog's links.
Unaware of the links' content, I started clicking. When I saw the websites, I began wondering whether a) You had lost your mind, or b) my mom had lost her mind.
Needless to say, I had a good laugh.
My mom says, "Maybe everyone should wear these for girl's camp!"
-Amanda ( :
Juliana, these suits are even better than they look. I have two of them (one to wash and one to wear). Get them a size bigger than you normally would because they run small. Also, I would not suggest wearing them on the really steep, fast water slides because they give you the biggest wedgie of your life. All of the fabric only has one place to go- up your buttcrack.
just throw on your snow suit ;) that's what i wear when i go to the beach.
Hi Julia, it's Cathy. Jen told me about this post so I had to check it out -- so hilarious!! You'll have to be sure and let people know that you actually found a cute modest swimsuit at Modbe!!
Juliana, remind me to tell you the story about our fellow LDS MBA student's wife who emailed these links (in all seriousness) to all the LDS ladies before we took a big group trip to the beach. CRAZY!!
Cathy told me about your *real* swimsuit choice. :)
Post a Comment