Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Birthday!




I had a great birthday a few weeks ago. Todd let me sleep in which was wonderful! My visiting teachers took me out to lunch (my breakfast) and it was really fun! I took a nap in the afternoon, and then went shopping and out to dinner. We came home for cake and ice cream and a delicious cheesecake made by my friend's mom. Good thing we got the cheesecake... Todd's homemade cake turned out nasty. Not his fault- the oil was rancid and the cake was horrible. I hadn't eaten any yet and Andrew came up to me and said, "mom, I don't like strawberry cake." I said- that's OK. After I took one bite I totally understood why. I thought I was going to throw up.

Todd had taken the boys out to the dollar store earlier to pick out a present for me. In theory they were each supposed to pick something "mommy would like." Blake picked out jelly beans, (I HATE jelly beans) Justin gave me a 4 pack of ring-pops (hmmm... that's convenient, there's enought for him to have one too!) and Andrew actually put some thought into his gift. He gave me a glass candle stick holder for "a two-person dinner." I loved their gifts and thought they were very cute. Justin BEGS to take pictures with silly faces, so the last picture is of the boys doing their silly faces.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, you are so lucky you got ring pops!!!

The Sampietro's said...

Man juliana your gettin OLD!! Just kidding. your looking more like 18. your so stinking blessed.

alexandra said...

Happy Birthday, Juliana! I want you to know that I was thinking to myself that you had just had a birthday in January (I guess I was wrong, but I do know that Todd's is March 1!) I loved those photos of you and the boys, esp the one with Justin. Andrew still asks me to show him the photos of Justin's thumb. I think they are a lot alike. I love your hair, btw. Can you believe we are in our 30s?! No one would believe it of you!

AMB said...

Man, you look gorgeous in all those photos. If I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you!

bloggingchristy said...

You look so beautiful on your birthday, you are so photogenic!

The Wright Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Juliana! You are absolutely gorgeous! You still look like you did when we were roommates! What are your beauty secrets?