I have so many pictures I want to share from our trip to Utah this past Thanksgiving... so I've put them into a video. They start out at the new BYU Athletic Hall of Fame... which was really fun. We just wish we had more time to read and look at everything. Then we went over to the Tanner Building... my second home during the last few years of my BYU life. Next you'll see us at the Gordon B. Hinkley Alumni and Visitors Center. It was a beautiful building... and we held a meeting in one of the conference rooms. The boys rode a car... which I don't think was meant for little kids to drive. There are some pictures of Blake and Grandpa... snuggling up with a "milkey Ba Ba". The kids loved to play Go Fish with Grandma... everyone preparing the Thanksgiving Dinner... and the kids sitting up to the "Kids Table" way too early... early enough to eat the chocolate turkeys because the real turkey wasn't ready yet. We had such a great week there!
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago



1 comment:
I am so sad that we are missing your Christmas party this year. We love you guys.
Post a Comment